My client, a very successful web development agency specialising in e-commerce, has experienced exponential growth. As a result, they're looking to grow the team with the addition of a UX Designer!
The team currently have around 70 members of staff across their offices in Germany and Austria and this is rapidly growing. The client are looking for someone to work out of their Berlin office but are open if you wish to work at another of their locations.
You will be working with product teams and teams of developers on a number of projects using agile methos such as SCRUM and Kanban.
- 3+ years experience working with UX
- Experience with Wire Framing
- Experience presenting to client
- German level B2 or higher
- Flexible working hour
- Support for further training and attendance at conferences
- Monthly Hacker day
- German/English classes available
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.