Our client sells and maintains electronic security technology systems for purposes such as access control, fire detection, video management and monitoring. The company also provides additional consulting services related to this. This company is a great fit for any QA tester that is interested in AI or manchine learning. The main centre for development is at a subsidiary company in Munich where around 25 people are employed in development.
• Strategic planning and organising of test management as well as development, implementation and execution of test plans and cases
• taking responsibility for time and resource planning within the department
• Selection and adapting of appropriate test methods in order to improve test coverage
• Development and introduction of convincing metrics to monitor and control test activities and to prove maturity of software
• Preparing the test environment and carrying out software tests
• continuous expansion of automated testing
- 30 days’ holiday
- Flexible work times around core hours
- Wellness coupons
- Christmas bonus
Business proficiency of English and German are both required!
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take on, apply today!