The company deals with a large digital domains portfolio helping their clients manage and administer them. The staff is over 70 of which a team of PHP Developers of almost 30.
You will develop scalable and stable code using cutting edge technologies. The working environment is Scrum and most tasks are covered in the English language, however, meetings would be held in German, so B2 level would be a minimum requirement.
- If you join the team, some of the benefits would be as follows:
- 27 Days Holidays
- Salary up to 65K
- Free personal trainer sessions on site 2x per week
- For every 10 training sessions attended you gain1 extra day of holidays
- Tax free benefit paid per month for childcare
- 1 day per week of remote work
- Pay up to 2.5K relocation package
- Regular reviews and salary increases
- You will work in small teams of up to 4-5 people depending on the project size, every team having their own office on several floors
- There's a lake close to the office so during lunchtime you can have a nice stroll in the sun and during the Summer some people even take a swim there.
The interview process will be:
- Phone with team head
- On-site with tasks
- Strong PHP development skills with Zend or Symfony background
- Fluent English and B2 German
- Be Based in Germany
If interested please feel free to get in touch, email me at JOConnell@sigmar.ie