My client operates independently as a portal, matching individual sellers of local services to consumers.
They’re looking for a PHP developer with experience of Symfony, Laravel OR Zend frameworks in Berlin, someone passionate about developing sustainable IT Systems. Hands on mentality and a problem solver!!
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of one of the development teams.
- Optimization, scaling and further development of the overall architecture.
- Technical realization of projects by working closely with design and product management.
- Continual improvement of our Continuous Integration process with the goal of increasing the software and product quality as well as the development speed of our agile development team.
Salary is up to 70k depending on level of experience, and they have great benefits including…
- Team events, weekly company lunch
- Company sport (fitness & yoga)
- Monthly drink-outs, some support with relocation
- 40€ refund per quarter when booking services
- Responsibility from day one, working with highly motivated experts
- Free drinks, cereals & fruits
- Premium Coupon Program.
- Discount FitnessFirst + UrbanSportsClub.
- Employee pension plan.
- 26 days holiday
- Working in a dynamic, experienced team with outstanding developers
- Security of an established online company with a start-up flair -they hire permanent employees for an indefinite period.
- Numerous team events and a budget for attending conferences.
- Vouchers for numerous products and a subsidized occupational pension scheme.
Would this be something of an interest?
Push apply OR Alternatively Contact me at JOConnell@sigmar.ie