Site Reliability Engineer (VoIP)
Work in a B2B company alongside a great team and help scale and build new products!
What we are looking for:
- Experience with VoIP based on open source software (for example Asterisk or OpenSIPS)
- Kubernetes and/or Docker is required. is a must
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible is a big plus
- Have experience with AWS and CI/CD tools
- This is an English-speaking role.
- Tech Stack used: Java, NodeJS, Pulumi, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab, MYSQL, Prometheus, GCP and AWS.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy and scale VoIP workloads using Kubernetes and AWS.
- Automate and monitor cloud infrastructure.
- Aim to always improve processes and have open communication with teammates. improving the processes and sharing knowledge throughout the team
- Improve the overall platform and networks.
What we offer:
- Remote position.
- Competitive salary.
- Become a leading contributor in a successful B2B company.
- Positive working culture and supportive colleagues.
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know somebody who would be interested feel free to share :)