Our client is a global streaming platform that started in Sweden in 2012. The company incorporates three operational divisions: consumer, business-to-business and investments. In 2013, it launched its first consumer service and now successfully operates in Deutschland in Germany and Scandinavian film service, Plejmo. In 2016 it launched its B2B offering, which enables global content owners, broadcasters and telcos to build thriving OTT businesses with live TV and Video-On-Demand platforms. it's customers are located in Europe and the United States, as well as in emerging markets such as Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
They are looking to bring in a new QA and bring them over to automation. Everything is manual at the moment, unit testing. They want someone to come in, work with the manual testers – not a technical lead as the testers are highly experience in manual testing, but they will need to be senior as they will;
- Be proactive in suggesting what test tools to use and when to use them!
- Need to have used lots of different test tools, knows what works & what doesn’t work
- Be forthcoming with ideas
- Must have experience on server side (so either back-end, or mobile apps) and client side.
- Open to technologies and testing tools used.
- Exploratory Testing on a variety of mobile devices, Smart TV´s and Web browsers
- Test automation, frameworks and integrations with CI pipelines
- Agile development (read: There is a lot to do and sometimes things change rapidly but you also enjoy unprecedented freedom in how to work).
- You might not be a full-fledged developer, but you have some experience both writing and reading code
Tasks /project details:
- Work together with developers, product owners and designers
- Be part of the full development process from planning to execution with the team(s).
- Help ensure that we deliver what is planned while maintaining a high quality
- Work together with and coach the other testers
- Set up a foundation for test automation and drive the work in involving the teams to use it
- Involved in backend testing
- Involved in client testing
- Free Breakfast
- Subsidised Sports Activity
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Pension aid
- Budget for conferences
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take on, apply today!