The company is a web improvement office concentrated on internet business. The organization has 6 workplaces around Dach area with over 70 members of staff. Vacancies are open in Borken and Bonn districts and Berlin. A great deal of the projects include implanting online shops.
The team needs the help of a Mid Level PHP Software Engineer and a Senior PHP Software Engineer. You will be challenged with developing demanding templates for complex websites based on draft designs and concepts and working on their implementation. You wiill also be developing in PHP using design patterns and unit tests. You’ll work as part of an innovative project team that has 2-3 developers and a project manager. Teams can be located at separate offices and have to collaborate from afar. Your main focus will be, developing e-Commerce sites and independently designing and implementing Object oriented application systems.
What We're Looking For:
- Good understanding of E-Commerce platforms including use of Oxid, Shopware or Spryker
- Fluent English
- B1 German Level
- Would pay for language lessons
- 27 days holiday
- Working from home possible
- Flexible work times based on core minimum hours and depending on projects
- Overtime is paid or can be compensated with additional holidays
- Support further training or attendance at conferences
- Company pension
- Monthly hacker day
- €45-€70k per year (Depending on Experience)