This company has dominated the German market and is now focusing on expanding its operations globally. A higher level of customer satisfaction is the utmost priority and enhancing the products leads to very successful workflow. They are leaders in the TEP’s Market, and have a commercial insurance platform for brokers, insurance companies etc. Although they’ve acquired more than €2.5 billion & have over 50,000 clients, they still maintain the start up environment and you'll be working closely with the CTO and Head of IT. The team is innovative, fun and international so everyone communicates in English. They have recreational activities in the office – Foosball, Darts, Mini-golf, etc and team nights out.Company strongly says their team is like family and are treated accordingly
Want to work on technology solutions digital platform? A start-up feel with solid funding behind it? They are looking for a PHP developer to help them become the top global insurance platform. A solid portfolio of digital processes, structure, support, and training.The office is located in central Frankfurt and very easily accessible. They want to build a diverse team from different backgrounds to make it a supportive place to work, the team is completely international and highly motivated.
- Offer relocation package
- Bonus offer after some time of service
- Start-up atmosphere but with solid funding behind it
- You will have a high level of responsibility for the product.
- 25 days' holidays
- Flat hierarchies
- Home office occasionally if needed (depends from case to case)
- NO stress, NO weekends, NO extra hours, NO changing documentation during project
- Glass walls so you can enjoy the peace and quiet while you work, but have good light and visibility within the office
- Doing a lot of events, conferences
- Company sport events / Drinks / fruits
- Desire to learn new tech such as Docker, Jenkins, SCSS, Angular, Rabbit MQ (if you have these already its a plus)
- 3+ Years of professional working experience in PHP
- Symfony framework is used for their product developemnt- not necessary to have previous experience but if you would like to work with it in the future