The company is a leader in the TEP’s Market, and have a commercial insurance platform for brokers, insurance companies etc. Although they’ve acquired more than €2.5 billion & have over 50,000 clients, they still maintain the start up environment and you'll be working closely with the CTO and Head of IT. They want someone passionate who loves coding and who is excited to try out new tech! There’s 5 in the IT team and they’re looking for a PHP developer to join them!
The team is innovative, fun and international so everyone communicates in English. They have recreational activities in the office – Foosball, Darts, Mini-golf, etc and team nights out.Company strongly says their team is like family and are treated accordingly. Although the role is PHP focused, using Symfony 3.4, everyone works full stack, as there will be some frontend work required.
• Flat hierarchies, a steep learning curve, a lot of responsibility, a top-class and motivated team as well as the opportunity to shape the digital future of an entire industry
• 25 Days holiday / Flexible start-times around core hours of 9:30-16:00
• Start-up atmosphere but with solid funding behind it
• German Courses
• Home office occasionally if needed (depends from case to case)
• NO stress, NO weekends, NO extra hours, NO changing documentation during project
• Glass walls so you can enjoy the peace and quiet while you work, but have good light and visibility within the office
• Doing a lot of events, conferences
• Company sport events / Drinks / fruits
Perm contract up to €65k