This successful company is bringing magnificent, fresh and simple cooking back to the general population. Their gourmet experts create diverse, inspiring recipes each week for their customers. Customers can then choose what they might want to cook. At their centres they build customers individual meal kits with all the recipes and ingredients which then gets delivered straight to the customers door.
They’re looking for a Senior / Lead Software Engineer for the team in Lisbon!! Shape the future of their React.js frontend customer support application. Improve their GraphQL API to serve the customer communication frontend. Take over responsibility for existing or to be build backend services. Keep the legacy procurement & production application up and running for 6-9 months. Write testable and readable code, that runs fast and reliably.
Work closely with your local customer communication and your other location based peer teams
- 5+ years of experience in Ruby (on Rails)
- 2+ years of experience in React.js
- A drive to learn and improve yourself as well as other people around you
- Demonstrated understanding of working with social databases
- Solid testing mentality
- A sharp discernment and good project management skills / technical product management skills
- Solid communication skills, a positive and can-do frame of mind
- Capacity and will to work in a remote group
- You will be working in a team within the CX team and get a lot of responsibility
- A beautiful, cosy office in the heart of Lisbon
- Free drinks, tea, coffee, soft drinks
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Possibility to trade part of your salary for double stock options