Are you a Senior Java Developer looking for a new and exciting role? Then look no further... We have a new opening in Berlin!
My client is a new start-up with huge financial backing by a global company. This exciting Agritech project will have the culture and pace of a start-up with impressive financial support.
- Experience with software design and implementation using Java
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Experience with AWS, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Extensive practical knowledge of integration tests & unit testing
- Experience with modern, large scale software projects: with Git, APIs, cloud platforms, test development, continuous integration, etc.
- A broad understanding of service oriented architecture, micro services, message queues, machine learning, and geospatial data
- Languages/ Frameworks: Java (Spring Boot)
- Tools: AWS, Git, CircleCI, JIRA, Kubernetes (Docker)
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture,
- An opportunity to shape a start-up from its early stage to final stages
- Very attractive salary
- The development team currently consists of 10 developers and a CTO. 6 are back end, 4 are front end.
- This is an English-speaking role
- German would be a plus
If you're interested in this role, feel free to get in touch or share a CV with me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.