For one of our Berlin based clients, you will have the opportunity to work on large advertising data sets, and to influence the long-term evolution of our clients algorithms and models.
You will be working alongside business partners and development teams to define and prioritize optimization problems, build data sets, statistical models and low latency delivery mechanisms for our clients real time bidding ecosystem.
- Min. 5 years of work experience in a commercial data science environment that requires the combined application of statistical & technical skills (work experience in a startup environment preferred)
- Strong statistical and research skills with a track record of using a variety of statistical methods (especially classification/prediction models)
- Experience in working on big data with distributed computing (Spark, Airflow, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with digital marketing, advertising or analytics is a plus
- Theoretical background knowledge like from a relevant BSc, MSc or PHD is a big advantage
(e.g. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics)
- Lead the analysis of advertising "big data" to inform the future development and efficiency of our clients optimization algorithms in the advertising operations realm
- Use analytical, statistical and database skills to understand large, complex datasets with the aim to increase advertising efficiency
- Develop & improve algorithms for automated decision making around programmatic advertising