We are working exclusively with an American multinational company who had revenues over 200 billion in 2018. They are invloved in distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology. More importantly Information Security.
Their HQ is based in Texas but they are looking to hire in their Cork-based office . They distribute health care systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, they provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry. They are a Fortune Global 500 company, and in the top ten highest revenue generating company in the United States.
They are looking to hire a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to join their team. The candidate should be an expert in all aspects of Infrastructure Security including asset management, identity and access management and cyber resilience strategies. The candidate should have expert knowldge in Networking Concepts, SDLC model and complicance regulations.
- 6+ years in IT, Information Security Services, IT audit, and/or IT Risk Management including team lead experience or equivalent
- At least 3 years specialist network security experience
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or 4 years in a related field or equivalent experience
- At least one or more recognised security certifications (e.g. MCSA, CISSP, CISMP, CCNA)
- Expert knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. TCP/IP, LANs, VLANs, routing/switching, WANs, firewalls)
- Knowledge of SDLC models including OWASP, NIST 800-64 and MS-SDL
- Knowledge of compliance regulations, and IT standards (i.e. GDPR, PCI-DSS, SOX)
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and/or NIST 800-53 security frameworks
If interested, Apply today!