· 3+ years of experience with software development in a fast paced, innovative, and at times, complex environment.
· An expert in building/maintaining BI solutions (data warehouse, data mart, ETL) and using SQL.
· Comfortable working with the Microsoft technology stack; C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, Azure, Power BI.
· Knowledge around RESTful APIs and distributed web architecture.
· Background in working with Agile processes and practices like TDD, BDD, DDD, as well as DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
· An analytics approach to your work and the willingness to communicate with your colleagues in a pedagogical and humble manner with the business in mind.
· A clear focus on adding value and understanding the context of your work.
· Be a driver in determining, implementing, and continuously improving the architecture and the security aspect throughout the systems, tools, and workflows.
Any experience in experience in Ruby, Python, Clojure, Erlang, Rust, Haskell, QlikView, Oracle, Hadoop is also viewed as an advantage.
- Work across our entire tech stack collaborating on cloud-, mobile- and web solutions, with a clear focus on the back-end parts.
· Take responsibility for the quality of solutions and that best practices are being used creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
· Work in an agile process where we are looking to continuously reshape our workflows making sure that each workday is efficient, collaborative, and rewarding.
· Be a technical go-to person and collaborate across teams to align on architecture and cross-cutting matters.