Looking to work with a well-known American multinational telecommunications company??
This client is looking for a new Senior Automation Software Engineer for its Dublin Branch.
This client is a global leader delivering innovative communications and technology solutions that improve the way our customers live, work and play. They work on numerous projects from IoT to 5g and of course, broadband and fibre optics.
They are seeking a Senior Automation Software Engineer to join their engineering team responsible for delivering Field Services Management products. They are looking for someone with an innovative mindset who enjoys the challenges of solving problems. The ideal candidate will have strong teamwork ethic and passion for quality software engineering. The environment is dynamic and ever changing; are you someone who strives for quality, delivering customer value and being part of a high performing team.
- Write automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability.
- Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features.
- Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an Agile development lifecycle.
- Experience with Test rail
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo or similar technologies.
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver 2.
- One or more years of continuous automation experience using C#.
- Two or more years of experience in the development of Backend and Web UI Test Automation Frameworks and Automated Tests.
- Experience with AWS
If you’re interested in this position or know anybody who would be interested in this please feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!