We are working exclusively with an American multinational company who had revenues over 200 billion in 2018. They are invloved in distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology. More importantly Information Security. Their HQ is based in Texas but they are looking to hire in their Cork-based office . They distribute health care systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, they provides extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry. They are a Fortune Global 500 company, and in the top ten highest revenue generating company in the United States.
They are looking to hire a Senior Associate ISRM Business Analyst to join their team. The role will identify, analyse and measure existing security-relevant business processes and help identify process improvements. They will also research best practices and formulate ways for the organisation to improve.
- 2+ years’ work relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ work relevant experience with High school or equivalent education
- Ability to identify and analyse processes, issues and information to generate insights and areas of improvement on those areas
- Communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders at various levels both internally and externally
- Ability to manage working in multiple initiatives at the same time and shift priorities quickly
- Awareness and/or knowledge on information security preferred
- Experience in healthcare industries preferred