- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce or web development
- At least 2-years background with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) (or anything similar)
- Comfortable using design patterns
- HTML/CSS or anything similar
- Background working with various APIs (like payments, etc)
- You're coming from an Agile environment
- Fluent English
What your tasks will be
- You develop and maintain various online shops with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Continuously improve the platforms
- Designing and implementation of a number of interfaces to other internal and external systems
- You focus on delivering a clean code and a good website performance
- Supporting code reviews and deployment processes
- Problem solver and strong skills in the identification and analysis of errors
- Relocation (will pay flights) and will help you find an apartment
- Support with the visa (for very senior staff only)
- Core working hours are from 10 am to 3 pm (where everyone should be in the office). The rest of the 8 working hours per day are flexible.
- Home office is possible once per week.
- Bike Leasing
- Sporting events/products offer and discounts
- Free fruits, coffee, sweets
- Discount on public transport
- 28-30 days of holiday per year (negotiable)
Feel free to apply and we can chat at a suitable time, or alternatively drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!