My client based in Berlin is looking for a Senior Ruby Engineer to join their team. Based in the food industry, they have hit the European market by storm, doubling their revenue year after year.
What you'll do:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the backend architecture of the product.
- Responsible for writing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Be a team player and work closely with the backend team for the best possible results.
- Several years of experience with Ruby.
- Experience working with microservices architecture.
- Passion for testing.
- Great communication skills
Tech Stack you will work with:
- Ruby, Web API's, Kafka, CI/CD, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Terraform, Ansible, AWS.
- Opportunities for career progression - Team Lead/ Management.
- Ability to work remotley and flexible working hours.
- Training budget to progress your skills.
- Team Events.
- Pension scheme.
- A diverse work culture.
- Free products to test out.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to apply below or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org