I am currently working exclusively with the world’s leading Domain registry company. The company has been around for just over 9 years, and 2 years ago was bought over by one of the largest private equity firms, previously they had raised over $150 million in VC funding!.
They currently have a QA team of 4 – all based in Dublin, who on average have been with the team for the last 6 years , longevity is always a good sign!. They have a very high technical bar in terms of their QA team, as they claddify everyone as a SDET, even last year they worked on a side project which required pure C# coding. Their tech stack is the latest MS stack – Visual Studio 2019, while they are migrating from SQL to Postgres/AWS. For their testers they look for automation engineers who fully understand Database & API testing – just an FYI you will be working on one of the biggest public API’s.
- Strong Coding ability with C# or Java
- Strong Database testing experience e.g SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Strong SDET experience experience with web API testing
- Matched pension up to 5%
- Private healthcare
- Free team lunch every Friday
- ¼ social events
- Regular salary reviews
- 21 days leave, increases to 22 after 3, and 25 after 4 years