Looking to work with the IT solutions provider for a Canadian property-investment company, specialising in the financing and management of multi-family residential communities in the southern United States. Our client currently manages a portfolio of multi-family real estate assets totalling over $1.4 billion in value that generates gross annual income in excess of $150 million. They have offices in Houston and Toronto and employs over 500 people.
they want to expand on the success they have achieved so far with Prospect Portal by implementing automated suites for the rest of their applications.
Their goals are to:
- Ensure their manual testers are free to do valuable analysis and testing (nothing repetitive)
- Catch bugs as early as possible in the development life-cycle
- Ensure their public-facing applications work correctly on all devices
The successful candidate will work alongside their current test automation engineer and will:
- Write and maintain a full automated UI regression test suite for their other applications
- Write and maintain a full automated UI regression test suite for their reusable React components
- Help manual testers write automated tests within the existing framework
- Manage test results and baselines in Applitools
Like everyone on the team, the successful candidate may be asked to help out with manual testing from time to time, but this role is expected to be at least 90% automation.
- 2+ years of professional automated testing using a framework such as Junit or TestNG
- Has intermediate Java skills, or any other programming languages