A software company that employs 300 people and has annual net sales of over €36 Million and has a presence in 12 countries.
Software company behind the best know frameworks and toolkits which is used to create embedded user interfaces and applications. In Berlin the company employs 70 staff.
The company has clients in the automotive, medical and industrial automation sectors.
Project Manager, Qt Professional Services
- Proven track record in leading complex software projects in international environments
- Proven track record in leading project teams
- Good knowledge about different software development models
- Good understanding of Qt and related technologies
- Software development skills to understand the engineers’ and customers’ challenges better
- Good presentation and communication skills in English and German
- Ability to multitask and support multiple projects
- Proven track record of project management methods and practices
- Positive, pro-active and independent working style
- Valued Skills
C++, software project management, German
Tasks /project details
As Project Manager you will own projects and customer communication in project related topics. Projects can vary from short workshops to long term strategic partnering.
Your tasks will include for example:
Leading people via understanding them and their work and coaching them towards success stories
Managing projects from planning to invoicing and act as daily contact to both project team members and customer
Understanding customer needs from both technical and business point of view
Helping Qt Services towards growth and success together with the rest of the team
Support our sales in creating statements of work related to new projects
Communicating with our partners regularly to keep up to date with resourcing situation
As our customers are international your work includes some travel in Europe
30 days’ holiday
Berlin AB zones public transport ticket
Unlimited commission possible (and normally around 20%)
Work from home possible
Flexible start and finish times around core 11-14 working times
Adlershof in SE Berlin on the outskirts
Years of experience:
C German there is constant client contact
A family friendly, diverse, sociable workplace where learning is valued
Flexible hours, with a focus on work/life balance
Office itself is in a tech park development on the outskirts of Berlin.
People sit in small offices of 3-4 people.