The client is medium-sized company who have a presence on all five continents and headquartered in Munich. They specializes in software and related services for public transport. Its customers include transport associations and transport companies as well as public transport authorities and ministries
They require a skilled Mobile Developer to join their team to create and develop apps with millions of downloads.
You will work in close cooperation with colleagues when developing new solutions or developing existing software from concept to product-ready implementation aswel as collaboration on innovative research projects.
- Very good knowledge of cross-platform frameworks, such as Xamarin, Flutter, etc.
- Very good knowledge of native app development for Android (Kotlin, Java) and iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Sound knowledge in modern software development processes, software architecture, quality assurance
- Must have eligibility to work in Germany
- Continuous development/training options
- Salary paid out in 13 instalments (2 in December)
- Performance bonus
- Paid overtime possible
- Oktoberfest company participation
- Company pension scheme
- Work from home possible occasionally after induction period
- Training opportunities
- 30 days holiday, flexible working hours and home office
- Consumption vouchers, sports activities, company outing, fresh fruit and beverage selection
- JobRad and ticket
- €65,000 - €75,000