This successful company backed by a reputable public figure is bringing magnificent, fresh and simple cooking back to the general population. Their gourmet experts create diverse, inspiring recipes each week for their customers. Customers can then choose what they might want to cook. At our centres we build their individual meal kits with all the recipes and ingredients which then gets delivered straight to the customers door.
They’re looking for a Front-end Lead developer to join the team! They need help to make the move from a monolith to an event-driven microservice architecture with a modular React.js frontend. You will be leading the Customer Experience team, the only team, building customer-facing products. They’re responsible for the website and the two mobile apps, customers use to buy and personalise their weekly meal kit delivery. The team is growing in order to tackle new challenges! Currently they have three frontend engineers.
- Help shaping the new React.js frontend from a technical perspective
- Maintain our Backbone.js application
- Build accessible and intuitive frontends with a focus on UX
- Write testable and readable code, that runs fast and reliably
- Min of 5+ years of experience in Frontend development
- Strong testing mindset and attention to detail
- A keen perception and good project management skills
- Previous leadership experience / mentoring coaching new employees
- Free food boxes delivered to your doorstep
- Cooked food from our test kitchen
- Tea, coffee, drinks, fresh fruit all provided free
- Friday beers and many after work events, within an open, diverse and respectful culture with employees from over 50 nationalities
- Flexible working hours