My client an internationally successful software manufacturer is currently looking to expand it’s already very successful team in Berlin and is looking for a Java Developer to come aboard.
Provides leading technologies for process navigation, automation, documentation and e-learning and support organizations through targeted qualification of employees during rapid rollouts, and smooth operation of enterprise applications.
As part of our Developer Teams you will take responsibility for the development and further development of one of our most important products with your competent team.
Your international team currently consists of 7 employees at two locations and will be growing over the next year. You will be working with our chief architects and other teams to implement product increments with high quality and reliability with your team within SCRUM Sprints.
What you need!
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science or a comparable technical course
• At least 3 years’ experience in software development in Java
What you can expect from us!
• Flat hierarchies and the open door principle
• a start-up spirit in a dynamic environment.
• Diverse and exciting challenges
• Flexible working hours for a high work-life balance
• Regular cross-location team events
Working here, you will be a part of a motivated and international team who work in unity to help achieve the company’s goals.
Interested? Contact me now to arrange a quick and confidential chat – I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org