We are working exclusively with an American multinational company who had revenues over 200 billion in 2018. They are involved in distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology. More importantly Information security. Their HQ is based in Texas but they are looking to hire in their Paris office. They distribute health care systems, medical supplies and pharmaceutical products. Additionally, they provide extensive network infrastructure for the health care industry. They are a Fortune Global 500 company, and in the top ten highest revenue generating company in the United States.
They are looking to hire a Information Security Analyst to join their team. This position is part of the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) team and is responsible for building and promoting IT Security controls and compliance across the European Health Care Business units and Enterprise IT organisation. This role requires in-depth technical and compliance related skill sets to support our European Business Units in securing electronic information.
- 4+ years in IT, Information Security Services, IT audit, and/or IT Risk Management
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or 4 years in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with security related regulations and standards, such as NIST, GDPR, PCI, and SOX
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53 security frameworks
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g. LANs, VLANs, VNets, WANs, firewalls)
- Knowledge of Security controls relating to McAfee ePO, McAfee SIEM, Rapid 7 vulnerability scanner, WebInspect, firewalls, DLP, or equivalent products/technologies
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- CISSP or equivalent certification(s) would be an advantage
- Experience in Risk Assessment, audit, and IT security assessments
- Familiar with healthcare, privacy, and financial compliance regulations