This company established in 2012, is located in Berlin. It has developed a promotion/advertising platform which utilizes AI and Machine Learning to target online customers in their retail choices. They are the main "man-made" consciousness for retail. The innovative Engine adapts autonomously about individual customer's inclinations and their eagerness to-pay, providing real-time targeting over different media channels, in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with driving retailers in Europe and North America, they have demonstrated its superior ability to present the right offers to consumers while simultaneously maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
As a backend developer, you will be at the heart of their high-performance Machine Learning microservices architecture. Responsibility will be yours to create microservices written in Golang, deployed in Docker containers. The opportunity is yours to collaborate with the machine learning and data science teams, and also to learn and apply machine learning and data science concepts.
- Minimum of 3 yrs + experience in Software Engineering
- Good knowledge in Golang
- Very strong experience working with Docker
- Know-how with Git, CI and TDD
- Understanding of distributed systems, microservice architecture, concurrent programming
- Would be great if you have Python experience too!
- “unlimited holiday”. Provided your work is taken care of, the policy is that employees can take as many days as they like off.
- Work from home possible
- Paid lunches via a lunch app
- Attend conferences and training
- Discounted German classes
- Negotiable depending on experience