German Speaking Product Manager
about 2 years ago
My client are a well established FinTech startup based in the heart of Berlin.
The ideal candidate is a German Speaking Product Manager who ideally started his/her career as a developer working with the likes of Java, PHP, GO, Golang, Flutter and then transitioned into a Product Ownership role. As long as you are experienced with technical discussions in terms of architecture etc. that would also be suitable.
The entire team speak German and English, therefore German speaking skills are essential for this position.
- Reporting directly to their CEO
- Working with partners and clients as interface between them. Anticipating client needs
- Defining the product vision
- Managing the product backlog
- Evaluating product progress
- 5 years experience
- Knowledge of Cryptocurrency and Mobile Applications
- Experience working with partners and clients
- Strong technical skills, preferrably starting as a developer, then moving into product ownership.
- Relevant technologies: Java, PHP, GO, Golang, Flutter.
- Cool startup environment with an international and very motivated group of professionals
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- High degree of autonomy
- Experience working with lots of third party providers
If you are interested in learning more please reach out to Grace at email@example.com for further details