Sweden's leading independent consultants in asset management are looking for full stack developers to join their team! A central part of their offering is cloud-based tools for portfolio and nominee analysis, optimization, alternative asset types etc.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a developer
- Keen interest in working with finance
- Academic background from IT, computer or systems science and / or civil engineering
- Python and / or Java
- NOSQL-database (ex. MongoDB)
This role is 50/50 split (Frontend/ Backend)
Tasks /project details
You will work closely with quantitative analysts and senior consultants to understand customer needs.
The role means good opportunities to become a partner - we believe in participation as a driving force.
- Develop tools for quantitative analysis adapted for institutional asset management
- Become a product owner for what you develop
- Run relationships with subcontractors, fund companies, banks etc.
- Contribute to the development of new software-based products and services
Swedish is an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, email me your CV and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org