This (RegTech) company based in Berlin assists financial players with the pre and post-trade digitization. The Regulatory Technology is a key growth area in financial markets.They support their clients with imaginative innovation and programming to manage regulatory and compliance processes. Clients face a daily reality, that data and capital, travel quick! Risk management, compliance and front office representatives require market intelligence and information tools to have the option to distinguish, track, and screen market advancements. This company provides the tech solutions that meet all of these requirements.
You will be working on two platforms, one for financial automation and the other for Real Time data. Design and develop efficient UX solutions for our microservice-based B2B web applications with high quality, documented and maintainable code. Translate business requirements into new features or apply changes to existing ones. Share the knowledge and experience among the team with regards to best practices and modern approaches.
- Experience with Angular 5+
- UX/UI/Product mindset
- You can measure quality of your code and prove your software architecture decisions
- You can comfortably collaborate with the back-end and QA teams
- Regular in-house training on interesting topics in Financial Engineering and Software Development
- Modern and state of the art equipment
- 30 days paid vacation
- Flat hierarchies and strong team cohesion
- Challenging and diversified projects
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with plenty of room for your own creativity
- Start-up team spirit: regular team events, soccer-table, free drinks & fruits, monthly team breakfasts
- International team with highly motivated colleagues
- Up to €50,000