For more than 30 years this company has been developing and selling there very own ERP system with integrated CRM, supplemented by an OEM product for accounting and web shop.
The company regularly takes part in the “ERP System of the Year” competition in various categories. So far, the final has been reached every year they entered and has been won six times. As a system house, they have mastered the increasingly complex integration of user software with its technical application environment and can offer corresponding services from a single source.
For the last five years, they have held the gold status as a Microsoft partner for both "Application Development" and "Data Center".
- You are responsible for the introduction of an in-house ERP system, from the analysis of the requirements to the monitoring of the real operation of our customers
- Intensive and structured induction program, which we continuously develop with our employees.
- Sales department (2-3 days per week) in the DACH region
- Execution of workshops and training for our users
- Advising our customers on their processes as well as adapting the merchandise management system using C# and our design tools.
- Opportunity to work closely with the software
German (B2 and above)
Nice to have
- 2+ years of professional experience in the application support and consulting of ERP systems
- Self-responsible working method and organizational skills
- Communication strength in exchange with our customers and your future colleagues
- Knowledge of C# and relational databases is an advantage (other Languages an advantage)
- Personal Development opportunities
- Flat Hierarchies
- Exciting and varied activities
- External training
- Intensive incorporation into all in-house software solutions
- Mobile working, flexible working hours
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore hit apply