A software company in the heart of Berlin that builds applications for the research market that are connected to IoT devices. Is looking for an Embedded Engineer to join their diverse and passionate team.
With one goal of simplifying the lives of research teams to enable them to innovate seamlessly.
The current Tech stack used:
- REST, XML (industry technologies), SiLA, Modbus, RS232
In this role You
- Would be part of a specialized team gather all the necessary information on the devices and functionalities that need to be integrated
- Would Code in-house drivers for devices in Node.js,
- Troubleshooting every step of the device integration, from researching the technical documentation to interacting with our clients
- Work on the embedded systems code structure and architecture to increase performance and improve integration with our web application
On Offer to You
- Working on a product that has a ground-breaking impact
- Flexible working hours and home office policies
- Budget for learning,
- company pension plan among other benefits.
- Very Competitive salary
Does this sound like You?
If it does hit apply, for a confidential discussion