A family-run company and regional champion close to Stuttgart, this company produces power tools. Majority of sales are exports and the company has a subsidary in over 20 countries. The company is about 90 years old and overall nearly 3000 people are employed.
- Degree in Mechatronics, Electrical engineering or technical IT.
- Very good skills in programming in C
- Several years of software development experiences and related processes
- Basic knowledge of analogue and digital circuit technology
- Good German and English, written and spoken (B2 for both)
- High level of committment, team sprit, able to work independently and in a structured manner, which you can show from your studies or previous experience.
- Solutions oriented working style and strong communication skills
- Unionized company
- 35 hour working week
- 30 days’ holiday
- Flexible start and end times (not even with core work times)
- Home office is not regular but can be arranged on needs basis