This client is a cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations, and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Their communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance
In this role, you will lead the strategy for our next generation Meetings product and guide the roadmap for our user-facing Meetings application and services. You will apply modern design to create a market-differentiated product experience that addresses the sophisticated needs of our customer base. This requires a keen understanding of customer use cases, workflows, and usage patterns as well as a competitive understanding of trends and alternative solutions in the real time communication and team collaboration space
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for RTC
- Understand the market and competition and feed that information into the roadmap to stay ahead of the curve
- Be the face of the real-time communications team and build cross-functional relationships to ensure tight alignment on the vision and priorities
- Help the team execute toward their goals and clearly communicate the plans internally and externally
- Put the customer first, working with engineering leadership and design to deliver a delightful user experience
- Work with the design team, present clear problem-statements that you want them to solve for, evaluate solutions to build a world-class collaboration user experience on all their clients.
- Prioritize your work and your team’s work. Manage the backlog of features and whatever your team needs to get things done
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Proven in-depth experience in product management, or technology strategy role
- Deep experience building real-time communication products (relevant product management experience, including the end to end delivery of a product)
- Strong technical background required to enable you to speak the same language with the developers to understand trade-offs in highly complex technical problems and help them improve performance, stability, and maintainability
- Business analysis skills and the ability to translate the business vision planning into very crisp objectives and priorities.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to operate successfully in a rapid growth environment. Not afraid to fail; brings a mentality of rapid innovation and the desire to attain big goals.
- High level of self-training and self-drive. High integrity, principles, and ethics.