Want to be apart of a growing phase product and have an impact on technical decisions and product development? My client is currently looking to hire a Security DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Berlin and they are open to partially remote and flexible work..
What we are looking for:
- Application Security
- DevOps tools and technologies some being Docker, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Hands on security knowledge/ Penetration testing
- Experience with tools like network firewalls, prevention systems, vulnerability scanning and intrusion detection.
What you'll do:
- You set up and secure the infrastructure.
- Be responsible for security and monitoring.
- Analysis of incidents and prevention.
- Be involved in security audits.
- Work in an agile environment.
What's in it for you?
- Join an innovative & international team.
- State of the art workstations and equipment.
- E-learning tools provided to improve your skills.
- Team Events.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Extensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews & mentoring.
If you are interested in this opportunity please feel free to apply today or email firstname.lastname@example.org ! if you know somebody who would be intereted feel free to share :)