Do you want to be part of a sustainable future?
My client is a global leader in science research and innovation based in Lisbon but with a presence in 70 countries they are listed in the 10 ten companies globally. With key focus on connecting consumer, science, and industry with innovative solutions to contribute to safer, cleaner, and more sustainable future.
Right now, they are looking for Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their team of 25000 Customer orientational, collaborative team members
What You will do:
- Technical and operational administration in the cloudCoordination of services delivered by cloud managed services provider
- Market watch on cloud services provided by cloud providers
- Continuous knowledge transfer to Hosting technical teams concerning cloud services
What we offer:
- Be part of an amazing and diverse team!
- people-focused culture
- Develop both your personal and professional skills with exciting and challenging projects
- Career development roadmap
- Competitive remuneration
- Any many more benefits
What You will need:
- Strong knowledge of AWS public cloud minimum 2 years
- System management and development tools (e.g. Terraform, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- ITIL service management processes
- Knowledge of DevOps & Agile culture
- Basic knowledge of GCP public cloud services
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Linux Server and Database technology
- Curious about all available cloud services
- Good spoken and written English, French is a plus
If you’re interested in this role and want to learn more about the many benefits ,salary and company contact me at email@example.com