My client is a fast growing food delivery company based in the amazing city of Berlin! They build delightful individual meal kits with the exact ingredients and portions of countless recepies which then gets delivered straight to the customer. They are a growing, hard-working team who have an open and inclusive culture where you can be yourself, learn new skills and be surrounded by equally interesting people.
They require a Senior DevOps & Integration Engineer to build a reliable platform to run applications with secure cloud infrastructure. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with various cloud technologies, DevOps tools and programming languages. This is a permanent English speaking role based in Berlin.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain a DevOps stack with infrastructure as code (Ansible and Terraform).
- Migrate existing applications to AWS services.
- Build platform tooling, internal services and CI/CD pipelines.
- Plan and monitor capacity, performance, security and availability of services.
- Assume a lead role in shaping our infrastructure and system architecture.
- Develop and maintain parts of our events based integrations to other systems.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years’ experience as Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer (Ruby experience preferable but any other lanaguage is welcomed also)
- Strong experience with AWS services
- Experience with modern technologies; Kubernetes, Kafka, Prometheus / Grafana and “ELK” logging stack for example.
- Experience with Docker and Linux system skills.
- Experience with event-driven architectures and microservices is a bonus!
- A diverse and respectful workplace culture.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Free meal kits delivered to your home.
- Opportunities to learn and grow into more senior roles.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4969222217904.