The company is a VC financed start-up which develops and builds portable battery units for high-powered electrical devices for power tools (but also suitable for film industry or large scale catering). You will be tasked with taking ownership of the heart of their software-defined battery platform. Improve and refine thier leading-edge technology by modelling, simulating and validating suitable embedded power controls using analytical and model-based methods. Rapidly iterate and test your ideas using latest rapid control prototyping tools and system-in-the-loop simulation. Implement and optimize your functions on their custom embedded control hardware. Perform final validation on system-level and support certification efforts. Define the controls development roadmap as well as the engineering toolset you want to use. You implement and set the parameters for new development in a rapid-controls-prototyping environment in the lab before implementing it on the target platform in C/C++.
They are looking for a Development Engineer which offers prospects of a Test Lead position in the near future!
- Embedded C/ C++ ( 3 years)
- ARM Cortex and Microcontroller experience
- Simulink ( or other simulation tools)
- Experience with modern batteries ( Power Electronics)
- Ideally person could become a lead and therefore has good communication skills too.
- 30 days’ holiday
- Employee virtual stock options
- Work from home possible
- Flexible on working hours
- Fast career progression (to become lead)
- 50-85k per year (Depending in Experience)