What you'll do:
- Create and process data, apply statistical and computer science methods to model and analyze data and present insights in the best way.
- Perform one-off analyzes but also develop models and tools for continuous analysis / reporting.
- Check, troubleshoot and solve complex problems to ensure delivery of accurate and clear analyzes, tools and models.
- Contribute to the development of our technology stack, eg through the development of orchestration tools, integrations of new data sources and data modeling.
- Work with all parts of the business to identify business needs and translate them into technical requirements and then deliver relevant analyzes and data bases for analyzes.
- Proactively identify and develop analyzes for business and product development.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of education in computer science, technical physics, statistics, mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 years work experience of data science, data engineering, BI development or equivalent.
- Well familiar with statistical methods, machine learning and data mining.
- Advanced knowledge in Python, R or equivalent, as well as database management and modeling in SQL.
- Have some experience in software development and be well acquainted with concepts such as Bash, DevOps, Git, Continuous delivery, Docker and AWS.
- Experience of Airflow, Snowflake, Linux, Power BI and Tableau. (nice to have)
- Experience of advanced analysis in marketing, eg. econometric modeling, customer segmentation and attribution modeling. (nice to have)