- Completed degree in Data Science / Analytics or equivalent qualification with a quantitative focus
- Relevant professional and project experience in the field of data science, ML or AI (statistical and / or symbolic approaches)
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in a programming language (for example Python, R, Scala) as well as safe handling of Jupyter or R notebooks
- Strong knowledge in the application of ML models (eg regression, decision trees, clustering etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and reliable knowledge of relational databases (eg Oracle, MySQL), also in cloud-based big data storage solutions
- Knowledge and experience with deep learning frameworks are an advantage
- Interest in cloud topics (AWS, GCP or Azure), information visualization, visual analytics and related tools
- German B2 or better
Tasks /project details:
It is a new area for them so there are possibilities to shape and form and grow the area and also potentially lead it in the future.
- New thinking: freedom of implementation with free language & framework choice
- New work: trustful working hours, free choice of place of work, modern organizational principles, a sympathetic and well-versed team
- New tools: New tools: Office with top equipment, free choice of your hardware and software
- Create real added value through complex data analysis, data preparation, and ML algorithms, and lead projects from definition of requirements through data preparation and analysis to harnessing the results. You advise clients and colleagues and engage in projects to make our applications and products more intelligent. You also build prototypes to demonstrate new use cases or analysis results.