- You advise our customers on the use of big data technologies and revolutionize their data world
- You keep track of the processing of large amounts of data and ensure a structured and clear visualization
- You perfect the data mining - whether search, metrics, clustering, classification or forecasting, even in the largest data mountain you find connections!
- You are experimenting with new approaches and enabling our clients to handle Big Data efficiently - time series, images, documents and much more.
- You define your projects and carry out their implementation independently and together with our Data Science team as well as in lively exchange with our customers.
- You enjoy analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data using frameworks like Spark, pandas, Tableau.
- You have practical experience in machine learning and deep learning, you work with SparkML, scikit-learn, nltk, tensorflow, etc.
- You're passionate about technologies like Hadoop, Elastic, Mesos, Kafka, Docker.
- You have a degree in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics or comparable.