As Data Engineer you will work at the intersection of software engineering, data science and business analytics. You'll help to scale our data stores, data pipelines and ETLs handling tens of terabytes of data from several well-known offline retailer chains.
● You will help our data scientists build and integrate robust and scalable machine learning models
● You will support our software engineers design and implement efficient data processing workflows
● You will continue to develop our custom data processing pipeline and continuously search for ways to improve our technology stack along our increasing scale
● You will measure, analyze and optimize the performance of our data processing pipelines
● You are fluent in programming in Python (or you know a similar language and are motivated to learn Python)
● You have a good understanding of efficient algorithms and you know how to analyze them
● You have at least basic knowledge of SQL
● You are curious about how databases or other data processing tools work internally and ideally you know about columnar databases
● You are familiar with the Linux ecosystem and working with command line tools
If this is something you are interested in then apply today! Any questions regarding the role, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.