What you'll do:
- You will be the first person working with data on-site with our client.
- They will give you all the the space, support, feedback and time you need to accomplish your tasks, but you will need an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build things from scratch.
- Strong analytics skills to make sense of large data sets with both structured and unstructured data.Experience in functional programming
- Excellent knowledge in Kafka and big data tools, e.g. Hadoop or Spark
- Good experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Excellent experience working with Data Visualisation
- Design and build the data pipeline, streams and visualization architecture powering the clients scoring and analysis platform, helping the business teams make the right decisions.
- Work closely with a highly dedicated, undoubtedly talented, multinational, diverse, food loving, ping-pong playing team of developers, product managers and designers to make sure data is at the heart of all services
- Manage a set of constantly changing priorities in a high paced, sometimes borderline chaotic, environment
- Help build a visualisation platform