Our Exclusive client is a global leader in delivering software for the Internet of Things!!
Their technology can be found in more than 2 billion products, to power the safest, most secure, devices in world!! Considered the leader in “can’t fail” computing systems such as aircraft, railways, medical devices and communications networks. The company is going through a phase of expansion into new fields but always with a focus on Embedded, safety and security in the cloud and Internet of Things.
With this expansion comes the opportunity to join the team in Munich as a Premium Customer Engineer and be part of the 1100 team members worldwide. You will be a central point of contact for customers, working to help the end-user understand how to solve issues with their deployed products. You will collaborate intensively, with other employees and use the wide range of solutions and information available to assist their customers. Your team of colleagues are all over the EMEA region, e.g. Germany, France, UK, Italy, Sweden and Romania, as well with colleagues based in the US. Currently there are multiple positions at different experience levels available!
What are they looking for ?
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Excellent language skills in German, and also English or French
- 6mths + of experience in embedded software development.
- Good C / C++ knowledge
- Experience with VxWorks or similar RTOS and embedded Linux
- Strong familiarity with working with the Open Source Community
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Technical or field support experience preferred
- Above Market Salary
- 30 days’ holiday
- Very flexible on start and end times (no clocking in and out)
- Bonus scheme which is easily attainable (93% and 97% paid out in last 2 years)
- Pension scheme
- Work from home 1-2 days per week possible
Sound like you? Apply through easy apply, or call / email me
0049 2222 17904