CONSULTANT IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN GERMANY
The client is dedicated to manage and process any and all data related to public transport journey planning. Anything from static, geographical and real-time data which is acquired through websites and apps. Everything is used to create better systems for transportation, commuting, cargo management and many more while they take into consideration other aspects like car-sharing, pedestrians, bicycles, e-scooters and any other transportation means that would interact between each other. Overall, the company works in an extremely dynamic and ever-changing environment while having to solve public transportation solutions for cities like Munich, London, Belfast and many more.
You would work on developing leading software solutions for the mobility of tomorrow.
- Technical education around social science, geographical or commercial background
- The capability of learning everything intricate systems and constantly adapt to changes
- Knowledge of databases is a great plus (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc)
- English and German fluency
- Background in Project Management, or Consulting, or Data Science - you will be the bridge between the clients/requirements and the team that will have to fully understand how and what to deliver
- 1-2 years minimum in any of the above-mentioned skills/background (Jnr to senior roles available)
- You work as a project manager or in project teams on internal development projects and customer projects for the introduction of real-time products in transport companies and networks
- You will technically coordinate and implement interfaces of various real-time systems
- Organize workshops with customers from various geographical locations
- Design software along with the development teams
- Be a problem solver - always find solutions and ways to improve the products along with the developers
- Work with or manage various projects
- You will be point of contact with the clients using your fantastic communication skills
- Risk management
The company has offices in multiple locations and hiring in Berlin, Munich and Munster
IT staff is over 70 and it's split into smaller teams depending on the projects and skills
Face to face
in more details, feel free to get in touch
with me, Vlad
and I'll give you a call as soon as possible.