With offices in 17 countries, my client delivers electronic payment solutions to purchase services at points of sale. This involves processing prepaid mobile top-up, prepaid debit cards, e-wallets, gift cards, digital music and other content
The company is owned by a Nasdaq listed company and has offices across the world and is headquartered in the US. In Germany the company has an office which deals with large scale development work which is located in Munich.
The development team is 50% English speaking and 50% German speaking.
What you will need for this Opportunity?
- Well-founded C++ and MySQL skills
- 3 years of experience
- Interested in the technical processes behind background systems e.g. Reporting processes and Master Data management
- Independent, reliable, accurate and quick-learner
- Enjoys team work even when it is international
- Good German and English language skills
What will you be doing?
- Working as part of a team your background knowledge of C++ features and frameworks will have you collaborating with web developers to create interfaces that link our system with our online tools. You will have the freedom to develop your own programmes and features and adapt them to new technologies that will optimise existing systems. You will have the opportunity to work on an Global level on large projects for the entire Group.
What’s the reward?
- Open on salary
- Tax free prepaid card bonusses
- Share options
- 27 days holiday