My client in Stockholm, Sweden are currently on the lookout for a C++ Developer to grow their rapidly growing team.
About the Company
An established start-up, my client has become a very successful company and has broken through the start-up barrier to become a huge presence in the global market.They now have offices in many locations such as Hong Kong, London, New York and Stockholm just to name a few.
They have raised around $460 million from massive global investors such as Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank, Google and many more! Despite this, they still have manages to retain that feeling of a start up so you know that while you have that security in your job, you will also benefit from the fresh feeling and energy the working environment provides.
As a C++ Developer on the team you will be focusing on the following tasks:
- Writing multithreaded C++ code while attacking scalability problems
- Work with the Electron community to be aligned with the future direction of Electron as well as contributing source from Symphony to the Electron community
- Appreciation with data structures, algorithms, software design
For this role you will ideally have the following:
- 4 years min experience with C++
- Experience with low latency and multithreading
- Previous experience with Enterprise Scale Applications