• Member of a team of software developers using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017(C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008 and 2017 versions).
• Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
• Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
• Development of embedded applications (Windows XP Embedded) that utilise GIS related plug-ins (including vehicle navigation and route optimisation).
• Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
Qualifications and personal attributes
· Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
· 6 + years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development, would be a distinct advantage.
· Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server would be an advantage.
· Experience in Microsoft WPF/WCF would be an advantage
· Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin would also be an advantage