- At least 3 years of theoretical education, preferably economics combined with computer science.
- At least 2 years work experience in BI development and business analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in SQL and experience of BI and analysis tools eg. Power BI / Qlik / Tab / Looker.
- Experience of analysis in marketing, eg. Campaign follow-up, econometric modeling, customer segmentation and attribution modeling.
- Have some software development experience and be familiar with techniques like Python, R, Git and AWS.
- Knowledge in advanced statistics