My Client is a Berlin based provider of online market research and is a young and dynamically growing company seeking a Backend Developer, Front end Skills desirable.
What you need :
- You are not afraid of intensive teamwork, constructive criticism and are willing to pass on your knowledge and skills.
- Software development is a craft for you, you want to become a master and are ready for the continuous work on your own skills, which is necessary for it
- You develop distributed backend systems in Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- You take over tasks in the programming of interfaces (REST-APIs)
- You are responsible for the development of modern user interfaces in the browser,
- on Android and iOS
- You analyze and improve the performance of our software and infrastructure
- You actively participate in relevant open source projects
- You identify problems independently and find suitable solutions
- You are actively involved in the development of new ideas and support the
- conception of new products from the very beginning.
- You act as mentor for younger team members.
- Flexible start times
- 28 days holidays
- Diverse work with current technologies (Docker, MongoDB, Kubernetes) and distinctive culture with regular code reviews, pair programming and test drive development.
- We are a small team with flat hierarchies and offer further development opportunities tailored to your interests.
- We have a high moral standard - we respect data protection principles and work under the rules for market and opinion research
- We attach great importance to good cooperation and a positive working atmosphere this also includes the Rocket League, the offer of regular massages or meditation courses.