Currently looking to recruit an Automated QA in Dublin, to work on global SaaS products for one of the most succesful tech companies in Ireland! They work on numerous projects from IoT to 5G and of course, broadband and fibre optics.
They are looking for someone with an innovative mindset who enjoys the challenges of solving problems. The ideal candidate will have strong teamwork ethic and passion for quality software engineering. The environment is dynamic and ever changing; are you someone who strives for quality, delivering customer value and being part of a high performing team.
Two positions available; Front-end Tester using Selenium and Back-end Tester using C#.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain automated tests using C#, Selenium and mocking frameworks
- Conduct thorough investigation of automation test failures on Automated builds
- Conduct research through new technologies which can be useful for the product.
- Troubleshoot the issues, raise the bugs if required and keep the CI/CD pipeline green.
- Proactive in raising and resolving issues/bugs with team and business.
- Participate in code reviews and improve practices.
- Work as part of a cross functional agile development team.
What is required?
- Approx. 4+ years of experience in QA
- Approx. 2+ years of experience in the development of Automated tests using C#.
- Strong Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Experience with cloud frameworks and cloud platforms(e.g. MS Azure, AWS) is a plus.
If you're interested in getting more details, feel free to email email@example.com