One of the most talked about start-ups, founded by a tech entrepreneur who previously founded a market leading tech unicorn (1 billion+ start up, not the majestic animal!)
As part of the role you will support a global application (no shift work), working from the heart of Berlin, and supported by co-workers on both the East & West coast of America.
What will you be doing?
- Work on inbound traffic, reactively & pro-actively looking after the application
- Work on both the building and support of a complex platform
- Write and keep up to date knowledge journels
- Provide technical support to customers and feedback to engineering teams
What do you need?
- 3+ years of experience working in an application support enviornment
- Prior programming skills, ideally in web technologies
- Understanding of API's and microservices architecture